Cooperation established in: 2012
- Digitizing micro fiches
- Controlling the quality of scans
- Protecting scans
- Providing access to the electronic version of micro fiches on data mediums
14.5 million microfiches scanned, 4 stages of the project
Modern scanners dedicated to micro fiches
The project is overseen by a team of experts
Digitization performed at the customer’s and at the ArchiDoc operations center
- Large amounts of resources digitized within a short period of time
- Collections of the National Digital Archive protected against damage
- Digital version of the micro fiches made available to the general public
PKP Energetyka S.A.
Over 2,500 running metres of documents taken over and recorded. Documents collected from 18 locations throughout Poland.