Cooperation established in: 2015
- Storing medical files:
- X-ray images
- Medical history documentation
- Patient records
- Medical procedure records
- Examination results
- Registering resources in an IT system
- Providing access to documentation
- Disposing of documentation
Storing medical documentation in a manner preventing it from being accessed by unauthorized persons - documentation kept in sealed boxes,
Registration of documents in the IT system - the e-archive may be searched in a quick and convenient manner,
Highest level of documentation security - protection systems deployed at the storage facility (alarm, two-tier physical security services rendered by specialized companies, etc.),
Secure access to documents ordered.
Business advantages for medical market entities
- Freeing the hospital’s storage space by handing the files over to an external archive
- Archive personnel may focus on handling documentation required to operate the entity on a daily basis,
- Lowering the cost of storing documentation, eliminating the need to earmark additional rooms for archiving purposes, eliminating the need for additional racks, security systems, etc.
- Ability to structure the stored documentation on a 24/7 basis,
- Documentation may be accessed in the form of scans or originals,
- Access to medical documentation is provided to duly authorized hospital staff only,
- Quick and uniform search procedures relying on the archiving system.
PKP Energetyka S.A.
Over 2,500 running metres of documents taken over and recorded. Documents collected from 18 locations throughout Poland.