Start of cooperation: 1 February 2019
Scope of services
- Collection of “archival” documentation from the current supplier
- Registration of boxes with “archival” documentation
- Periodic collection of current documentation from the PO BOX
- Preparation of documents for scanning
- Registration of current documents and obtaining data from expenditure documents with the use of OCR technology
- Storage of documentation on the Contractor’s site
- Online access to the INDO app, which is used to browse scans and order original copies
- Integration with the SAP system
- Periodic feeding of scans and data obtained from expenditure documents into the SAP system
- Destruction of documents
Scale of the project
Approximately 6 000 paper and electronic documents processed each month.
More than 4 000 pages of paper invoices scanned each month.
Approximately 120 000 metrics obtained during the month.
- Quick and comfortable access to electronic documents and data in electronic form provided to authorised users thanks to integration of the SAP system with the INDO system
- Timely processing of documents in NBD mode at the level of more than 99.5% of the defined daily volume
- Flexible reaction to periodic fluctuations in the quantities of documents processed
PKP Energetyka S.A.
Over 2,500 running metres of documents taken over and recorded. Documents collected from 18 locations throughout Poland.