Cooperation established in: 2009
- Processing documents from over 300 sales outlets
- Central document archive
- Handling direct debit requests and adjustment notes
- Handling the complaint process
- Processing technical documentation
- Supervising e-mail correspondence with end customers
- Processing accounting documents
- Handling returned mail
Scale of the project
800,000 documents registered each month
2,500,000 pages scanned monthly
20,000 e-mail and fax notifications handled monthly
98.9% of correctly processed documents
45,000 boxes stored
95.0% paper documents processed within 24 hours
- Access to electronic documentation, facilitating the process of verifying and settling contracts;
- Complex system integrations possible;
- Flexible reaction to periodic fluctuations in the quantities of documents processed;
- Qualitative and quantitative SLA guarantees;
- Minimized risk of the source paper documentation being damaged/lost;
- Content of the packages received for processing reported on a continuous basis. The reports specify the number of contracts, provide information on specification mistakes, missing or excessive items – returned contracts and reasons behind such returns.
- Automatic confirmations of the completeness of packages received are sent to the sales outlets;
- Central paper documentation archive – original documents may be accessed within 24 hours;
- Mutual cooperation ensures that top customer service standards are ensured on a continuous basis.
- Ability to amend, on an on-going basis, the scope of the documentation archived to comply with numerous legal environment changes;
PKP Energetyka S.A.
Over 2,500 running metres of documents taken over and recorded. Documents collected from 18 locations throughout Poland.